Main Purpose of Job: To manage all project activities to ensure completion of project within budget and time schedules according to required specifications.
- To Develop the project execution plan and execute the approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives.
- To monitor and maintain the project budget.
- To lead project team to ensure timeframes and customer satisfaction are met.
- To ensure all technical information of the project are clearly and fully understood by all project team subordinates.
- To identify manpower needs, and ensure it is aligned with project requirement.
- To review various reports related to the project. This includes technical, financial, administrative…etc.
- To monitor/coordinate resources allocation to achieve maximum utilization and efficiency.
- To prepare and ensure smooth and cost-efficient mobilization and demobilization plan at all stages of the project.
- To represent the company and enhance relationships when dealing with clients, consultants, and regulatory authorities.
- To select, schedule, and coordinate subcontractor activities.
- To manage and coordinate construction activities with other supporting departments including contracts, procurement, logistics, HR, finance… etc.
- To ensure all HSE and QA/QC policy and procedures are implemented within the project.
- To ensure timely payments are received from the client in accordance with contract conditions.
- To follow up and coordinate to get the project clearance from the government authorities.
- To provide guidance and support to project team members and evaluate their performance.
Qualification and years of experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. • Min. 15 years of working experience in Building Construction Mega Projects• Preferable Certificate in Professional Project Management (PMP)
Technical & Personal Skills:
• Deep knowledge and understanding of cost control engineering• Deep knowledge of engineering Standards and codes of practice• Deep knowledge of Country Law and regulations. • Knowledge of Contracts and commercial principles. • Solid computer skills• Fluent in English and Arabic language• Accountability/ Dependability• Adaptability/ Flexibility• Analytical Thinking• Collaboration/ Building Relationships• Communications -Written and Oral• Conflict Management• Creativity/ Innovation• Decision Making/ Judgment• Delegation• Leadership• Leading and Managing Change• Negotiation/ Influence• Planning/ Organizing• Project Management• Quality Orientation/ Attention to Detail• Resource Management• Results Orientation/ Follow Through• Stress Tolerance• Teamwork/ Cooperation• Vision and Strategic Thinking• Safety
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma