-familiar of practicing work as protection engineer for high voltage / medium voltage protective devices and aware of adjusting the setting of these relays, arrangment of the time setting and current grading from upstream to down stream.
-familiar of using relay testers modules to test the protective devices modules as well as individual protection relays.
-familiar with the testing processes of medium voltage cables.
-Control engineering activities to maintain work standards, adhere to timelines and meet quality assurance targets.
-Undertake testing to ensure installation is in accordance with the design.
– Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults.
1. Bachelor’s in electrical engineering.
2. 7-9 years of experience in the field of testing & commissioning.
3. Strong project management and negotiation skills.
4. Language and computer skills.
5. Testing & commissioning training certificates is an asset.
- Job Location
- Heliopolis, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma