LUKOIL Mid-East(West Qurna-2 Project) is currently searching the Iraqi national candidate to occupy QA&QC Supervisor.Location: West Qurna-2, Basra, IraqWork Schedule: shift, 28/28 daysJob Responsibilities:
– Ensure Inspection and QA/QC activities on site are being executed in line with Contractor’s schedule.
– Ensure proper level of monitoring by General Contractor on its field subcontractors.
– Check daily reports which will detail the activities of the QA/QC Supervisor including- inspection coordination, monitoring, assessments, audits, surveillance, reviews and surveys. These will include digital photos and interviews with site personnel.
– Assist maintenance team in the preparation and performance of day to day problem solving by actively working in the field work site.
– Ensure that WQ-2 Projects are following Project Plans and Procedures
Higher or bachelor education in industrial and civil constructionQuality training completed.
Special expertise and skills:
– Knowledgeable of construction standards and safety and health norms– Understanding of HSE principles– Skilled in compiling cost estimates and project documentation;– Able of controlling Contractors– English – intermediate and upper
Must have at least 3 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas with projects involving:– Civil Inspection*;– Mechanical Installations*;– Project Commissioning*;
- Job Location
- Basra, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location