Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrarin Charge in accordancewith individuallyapproved clinical privileges
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department/division.
- To report and discuss all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant/Senior Registrar.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department/division.
- Works towards completing his postgraduate training and passing the Final Part of his Board, Membership/Fellowship.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
1. Graduate from a recognised medical school.2. Master degree or equivalent in Anaesthesia or Part II of the FFARCS and/or Intensive Care (Minimum of two years).3. Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in Anaesthesia or GeneralMedicine.4. Specialised structured training/professional experience for a minimum of two (2)years in Anaesthesia and/or Intensive Care in a recognised center.5. Minimum One year professional experience out of which six (6) months General Medicine and six (6) months General Surgery at Resident’s level.6. Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.7. Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen specialty.8. Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.9. Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment EducationIntensive Care
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Public Administration
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies