•Explore new products and alternatives.
•Market survey for all projects and search for new clients.
•Directly interface with clients and brief them about company products and activities.
•Prepare presentation and necessary documents before visiting the clients and consultants.
•Promote products and get the company in the nominated list of the client / consultant.
•Follow up inquiries, demands and competition as well as to get the job awarded.
•Ensure quotations are priced and submitted on time with secured payment terms.
•Send acknowledge / regret letters to the client upon receiving the LPO/ Contracts.
•Prepare invoices and obtain client’s approval.
•Follow up the receivables and ensure collections on time.
•Prepare visits reports.
•Report to the management completed reports of all jobs, under follow up, tender stage, secured jobs and forecasting.
•Prepare annual sales plan for the company.
300 to 500
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, candidates must have a background in structural steel, pipes, steel plates, wood, plywood etc.. Degree educated and able to demonstrate the following –
• A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within the building materials industry with a reputation as a go getting achiever and highly self motivated.
• Demonstrate a successful track record in relationship building and networking within the construction industry and formwork suppliers with architects, interior decorators, builders, dealers and construction / furniture – related retail businesses in the Bahrain/GCC region.
• Successful client account management.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and new business customers through sales visits.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in spoken Arabic will definitely be preferred and an added advantage.
• A full driving license is essential.
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.