The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible to plan, organize, direct, control, and provide the leadership to achieve the company’s short and long-term marketing objectives. Responsible for supporting the planning, development and implementation of Alif’s marketing strategies and also the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), etc. Analyzes and reports sales versus forecast to CEO for all revenue streams.
- Prepare trade promotion plans ( promotions, bundles, discounts.. Etc..) across all offline and online channels . Assists in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in content development, optimization, advertising, events planning etc..
- Develop and implement a timetable of events and promotions in support of a brand plan/campaign in order to maximize consumer brand awareness and ensure that campaigns are completed within defined timescales.
- Research the market, analyze trends to help define the organization’s marketing strategy, and set Marketing short term and long term strategy. Development and implementation of the Brand strategy and marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Provide monthly analytic reports for marketing strategies versus vendors support versus implementation online and offline. Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Bookshop & Consumer Media
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma