1. To provide technical and managerial directions to project team members.
2. Ensure timely and adequate completion of all phases of the project.
3. Review the performance of project team members according to result achieved.
4. To handle all types of Operations and Site Construction.
1- Direct and manage project development from start up to completion.
2- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business
goals in collaboration with senior management.
3- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
4- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications
5- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
6- Create and execute project work plans and conduct revisions as
appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
7- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
8- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
9- Effectively apply standards of the client.
10- Coordinate Quality procedures and implementation thereof with the Area QC Manager.
11- Minimize exposure and hazards on project.
12- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and properly
13- Review the status reports of team members and address issues as appropriate.
14- Any other duty/task as assigned/requested by the Area Manager.
• Good organizational capability.
• Good communication skills.
• Good leadership qualities.
• Strong Personality with good executive skills, having top notch leadership qualities.
• Familiar with the latest Quality and Safety Standards.
• Conversant with Saudi Aramco Standards and procedures.
• Teamwork and collaborating abilities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Well versed in all disciplines of work i.e. civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentations.
• Very Well familiar with Safety Rules and Regulations in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Minimum of twelve years of experience in project management. Gulf experience is a plus.
- Job Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy; Civil Engineering; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputable University. Masters Degree is a plus.