Duties and Responsibilities
· Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
· Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
· Carries out a full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Obstetrics & Gynaecology/Consultant in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
· Participates in on-call duties as required by the department.
· Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and the Consultant in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
· Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
· Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to Continuing medical education.
· Participates in and/or actively supports the approved research projects.
· Deputies for the Consultant as required and share the workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
· Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
· Participates in the major disaster plan of the hospital as indicated.
· Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
· To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Advanced Life Support of Obstetrics (ALSO).
|Job Location:||Alkharj, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Public Administration|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|