JOB PURPOSE:Responsible for designing, securing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring the IT systems of our customers.
Infrastructure Monitoring and Management (IMM)
- Monitor the performance of all IT systems including servers, server rooms, services, applications, back-ups, printers and data centres.
- Create and modify new accounts and groups on Active Directory, Office365, Azure and file-shares.
- Assist in the testing and deployment of patches, updates and firmware.
- Collect and analyse system logs to identify issues with IT systems and services.
- Administer and optimise Active Directory.
- Test and deploy patches, updates and firmware.
- Install and configure new systems and services/applications, and update existing systems as required.
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues with IT systems and services.
- Deploy packages through a configuration management tool (e.g. SCCM)
- Administer and optimise a monitoring tool (e.g. SCOM) to ensure the collection of all relevant system logs to enable effective troubleshooting.
- Oversee the testing and deployment of patches, updates and firmware.
- Design new IT systems and services.
- Fix issues that affect IT systems and services
- Ensure all IT Service Management processes are managed through an ITSM tool.
- Research and recommend new approaches to streamline IMM
Security, Risk and Audit (SRA)
- Deploy Group Policies
- Define and test Group Policies.
- Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorised access, modification and/or destruction.
- Ensure Group Policies are leveraged as broadly as possible.
- Implement IT security policies.
- Support the execution of 2 annual internal and external penetration tests before executing a remediation plan.
- Perform routine audits of systems and services/applications and present findings.
- Ensure that only authorised assets are allowed to connect to the corporate network.
Reporting and Documentation (RD)
- Produce all required documentation for tasks completed, according to established standards.
- Document the configuration of all systems and services and ensure that all documentation is updated to reflect any changes.
- Review all documentation and ensure everything is correct and up-to-date.
- Provide IT infrastructure reports covering IT infrastructure server performance. Maintain historical performance data.
Service Desk Support, Problem Resolution and Troubleshooting
- Support the IT Service Desk in problem resolution for relevant user related issues.
- Investigate the root-causes of problems.
- Propose solutions for root-cause resolution.
Training and Development
- Ensure all certifications required for the role (see below) are met within 6 months of joining FutureX.
- Ensure all certifications are kept valid.
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant aspects of IT systems administration and expand areas of required speciality knowledge.
- Increase professional knowledge and awareness by reading and participating in technical events
SPAN OF Communication
- The Systems Administration team and the wider NOC team.
- All other FutureX internal teams
- FutureX customers
Job relevant information
These roles have limited decision-making authority.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|