Accountable for sourcing, building, stabilizing & governing strategic partnerships for the SSC during its build & transformation phase. Working closely with the SSC leadership, the candidate will drive the strategic partnership sourcing roadmap, whilst transitioning partnerships into the SSC Strategic Partnership governance model, to drive effective partnership performance and ongoing alignment to SSC strategy.
One of the leading financial services organizations in the Middle East, developing a world class Shared Services division.
* Drive the SSC strategic partnership sourcing roadmap to build strategic capabilities across digital business services spectrum, in order to unlock the value for Shared Services and its clients (Portfolio Companies).
* Oversee and support Sourcing efforts, partner selection, contract and commercial negotiations.
* Implement effective service delivery partnership models.
* Support vendor-benchmarking initiatives.
* Manages the SSC portfolio of strategic partners through oversight and control of services / partnership agreements, operational performance, overall partner performance and ongoing alignment to objectives of SSC.
* Unlock operational and commercial value through driving alignment and consolidation of strategic partnerships across the portfolio.
* Drive partnership governance across strategic, tactical and operational levels.
* Build credible and effective relationships across the portfolio of Strategic Partners. Liaise with partners to solve strategic and operational issues, communicate needs and create joint synergy.
* Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
* Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
Join a world class team with a significant mission.
Tax free salary.
* At least 10 years of experience in a related role across large scale organizations.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.