Site Supervisor – Hospitality Fit OutRas Al Kaimah, UAE Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day site supervision.
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment; monitor fire alarm control panels and other emergency equipment
- Order all necessary materials for site, building supplies and equipment.
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file accident reports
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews; keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate
- Review project drawings and specifications of project scope, client goals and resource requirements for each phase of the project.
- Experience in coordinating subcontractor, supplier, labour, material, work schedules and equipment for smooth project execution.
- Development of project schedules, procurement schedules, weekly updates and minutes of the meeting.
- Job Location
- Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Fit-Out & Joinery
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma