Campaign development and digital ecosystem strategy. Campaign development responsibilities are full lifecycle, including brand planning, creative briefing, supporting creative development, connection planning and content planning.
• Collaborate with disciplines across the company—including Data, Analytics and Research, Creative and Production
• Collaborate with the Senior Art Directors on the campaign execution, including vision, concept, and creative.
• Define whitespace opportunities for clients through the audience, competitive, and landscape research.
• Work with creative teams to evaluate brand strategy, brand positioning, and messaging strategy.
Digital Ecosystem Strategy:
• Develops and implement strategies and tactical programs to influence audiences across digital and social ecosystems
• Responsible for developing and executing strategy for the functional area
• Evaluating composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
• Formulating strategic recommendations ranging from brand positioning, marketing strategy and digital engagement strategy
• Evaluating, identifying and sizing media targets based on client brief
• Identify initiatives and solutions that will help scale our client’s business, leveraging Sideways digital capabilities and expertise in support of broader business strategy
• Monitors, analyzes and communicates trends, news on emerging technologies and social metrics as part of client counsel
• Be the subject matter expert for all things social media and content-related, educating our clients and partners on best practices, technical possibilities, and audience trends
• Supervising, training and developing skills of Content Team by managing workload, delegating responsibilities and checking work for accuracy
• Provide job performance feedback to subordinates to manage the career trajectory of the junior staff and make recommendations to management
• 5+ years of social media marketing experience
• 5+ years of content management & creation
• Experience working on paid social
• Strategic and analytical skills with the ability to spot trends and leverage insights to make sound recommendations
• Proven ability in building communities and audience engagement
• This goes without saying but we’re including it anyway
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of branding and marketing best practices
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.