At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
– You will be responsible for the development and closing of highly complex information technology solutions to senior Client leaders, Technology consultants & policy makers in the Telecommunication sector.
– Required to have an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions.
What you’ll do:
– To handle set of accounts in Telecommunications accounts directly and/or thru strategic partners to bring value solutions to these customers.
– Primary objective shall be to get revenue and signings from accounts apart from handling relationships at various levels.
– Accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, IBM revenue
Key Job Details
– Country: EG
– State: AL QAHIRAH
– City: Cairo
– Category: Sales
– Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
– Position Type: Professional
– Employment Type: Full-Time
– Contract Type: Regular
– Company: (0040) IBM World Trade Corp – Egypt Branch
– Req ID: 361294BR
– Travel Required: No Travel
– Min Salary:
– Max Salary:
– Location: Cairo, AL QAHIRAH EG
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Minimum 10+ years of enterprise solution selling in the Telecommunications space
– Lead multiple opportunities concurrently although typically in different sales stages and have assigned contract signings, expense, and customer satisfaction targets for the industry
– A consistent record of driving and closing large deals.
– Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region’s technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company’s history and, today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.