RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Under general guidelines of either the Finance Audit Unit Head / Operational Audit Unit Head and/or Internal Audit Director:
– Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
– Determine the direction of the proposed audit effort.
– Plan and execute audits in accordance with accepted auditing standards.
– Report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost.
– Perform special or ad hoc reviews at the request of Internal Audit Manager.
– Direct the activities of associate auditors.
– Plans the scope of the audit, and prepares an audit program.
– Determine the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling.
– Identifies the key control points of the system.
– Evaluates a system’s effectiveness through the application of his/her knowledge of business systems (including financial, manufacturing, engineering, purchasing, and other operations) and his/her understanding of audit techniques.
– Performs the audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program
– Directs, counsels, and instructs staff assistants assigned to the audit.
– Makes oral or written presentations to supervisor/Group Internal Audit Manager. Discuss deficiencies and recommends corrective actions to improve operations and reduce cost.
– Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Finance Audit Unit Head / Operational Audit Unit Head or and/or Internal Audit Manager
– Bachelor’s degree (BS in Accounting), a Master’s degree in a related field is a plus
– Minimum 3 years of operational audit experience or a combination of operational systems and financial audit experience totaling 6 years within a company of Rawabi Holding’s size or larger
– Proven skills in leading complex information systems audits
– Knowledge of trading operations
– Strong demonstrated supervisory and project management skills
– Effective interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills
– Critical thinking and analytical skills
– Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications. ERP knowledge is a plus
– CIA certification required
– Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
– English language fluency required – Arabic language fluency is a plus
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.