As part of the newly created special projects office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special initiatives. Over 8 years of strategy, planning and due diligence experience with an international consulting firm or a high-profile organisation in the UAE is required.
A dynamic and interesting public sector organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
As part of the newly created special projects office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special initiatives.
* Review and prioritise initiatives as requested by executive leadership.
* Conduct feasibility analyses to support decision making and allocation of resources by senior management.
* Work closely with heads of various functions to ensure that special implementation activities are executed to the highest standard by providing world-class guidance and support.
* Develop competitive analysis and maintain analytical frameworks in order to evaluate and support decision making with respect to new business opportunities.
* Build and maintain effective reporting solutions for executive-level presentations, including Board of Director meetings.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to lead high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Over 8 years of strategy, planning and due diligence experience with an international consulting firm or a high-profile organisation in the UAE.
* Experience leading strategic planning and implementation projects.
* Business planning, research, and feasibility study experience to the highest calibre.
* Proven ability to lead high-profile projects involving multiple workstreams and complex, varied stakeholders
* Excellent technical skills (financial modelling) with extensive stakeholder management and presentation experience.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.