TS Polycet 2021 Eligibility must be checked by candidates before applying for the examination. TS Polycet is organized by the state board of technical education and training, Hyderabad. Candidates those seeking admissions in the government, aided and private unaided institutions of the TS state have to appear in the TS Polycet entrance exam. After qualifying the exam, candidates will get admission in the engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. It is a state level entrance examination which is organized once in a year. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of TS Polycet eligibility criteria.
TS Polycet 2021 Eligibility
Candidates will be provided admissions on fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Appearing in the test will be not only the eligibility to get admission in the polytechnic colleges in TS state.
It is necessary to fulfill all eligibility criteria in order to get admission. If a candidate will not fulfill the eligibility criteria then he/she will not allowed appearing in the written entrance examination.
- Candidate must belong to the Indian national.
- There will be no upper or lower age to appear in the TS Polycet exam.
State Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must belong to the Telangana state.
- Candidates must possess the domicile of TS.
- Candidates must have passed the SSC exam from Telangana state.
- The SSC (10th) exam will be conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana/AP or any other recognized board.
- Candidates must have the subjects as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates will have to pass their exams in any of the boards like CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)/ICSE (Indian Council for Secondary Education)/ NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)/APOSS (AP Open School Society)/Others examinations recognized by TS government.
- In the qualifying exam candidates will have to obtain the minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates will have to score the 35% in each subject.
- Those appearing in the 10th exam in March-April 2021 or those result are awaited or yet to be declared will be also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who will have a compartment in their SSC exam will be also eligible to apply.
- The result of compartment must be declared before the taking admission in the allotted institution.
TS Polycet 2021 Application Form
TS Polycet 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode. Candidates are able to fill the application from 25th May 2021 till 25th June 2021 by the website of exam conducting authority. Candidates must fill all the asked & required details completely & correctly as incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection. It is also mandatory to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form. All the information regarding form will be send to it. Candidates must also not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
Once application form is filled, candidates must proceed to submit the application fee. The application fee can be paid through online mode. General & OBC category candidates will have to submit Rs. 400. Reserved category candidates will have to submit Rs. 250.
If you have any query related to the TS Polycet 2021 eligibility criteria, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.