TS Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern comprised of exam duration, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. TS Polycet (Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination. This exam is managed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana. It is organized for candidates, those seeking admission to the diploma courses in Engineering /Non Engineering/Technology. Candidates can check this article to get detailed information about TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2021.
TS Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted in July 2021. The exam pattern details will be as given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen & paper based).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours and thirty minutes.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: The question will be multiple choice types with a choice of four responses for each question.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect response.
- Answering Mode: Candidates will be able to mark their correct answer with HB/2B pencil. Don’t use ball point to mark answers under any circumstances.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
TS Polycet 2021 Syllabus
The TS Polycet syllabus contain topics & chapters of given subjects such as Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. It is comprised of Class X (SSC examination) subjects. The syllabus will be prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
Exam Day Instructions
- Don’t bring logarithmic tables, pagers, calculators, cell phone or any other supporting electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Candidates must reach the examination hall before the commencement of examination. Late comers will be not allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates will be not allowed to leave the examination hall till 12 Noon, i.e. one hour after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will have to return the response sheet to the examiner before leaving exam hall.
- Candidates will be only able to take the question paper booklet with them.
How to Fill Answer OMR Response Sheet
- On exam day, the examiner will provide a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet) to the candidates.
- Candidates will have to marks their answer & other relevant data on answer sheet.
- Candidates must go through the instructions for marking the answers & other entries on the OMR response sheet thoroughly.
- Candidates are advised not to draw or make any marks on the response sheet.
- Candidates will have to read the instruction sheet carefully before starting to answer the questions.
- Candidates will have to mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading or Dark the appropriate circle with HB/2B pencil only.
If you have any other query about TS Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query below in the comment box.