UPESEAT 2021 Slot Booking will be started from the month of July 2021. The Admit Card will be released after slot booking. UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test) is a university level exam, which is organized by the UPES, Dehradun. It is a university level examination organized in May 2021. This exam is a gateway for providing admission in B.Tech courses offered in various specializations. Here we are providing details about UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates will get the UPESEAT hall ticket 2021 only through online mode. No offline method will be entertained to provide the admit card.
It will be mandatory document to be produced at the exam centre. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam, without holding a valid admit card.
Candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card Releasing Date
Only successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card after slot booking. The slot booking will be started from the month of July 2021. The exam conducting authority will release the UPESEAT admit card 2021 through online mode.
UPESEAT exam will be conducted from 17th & 18th July 2021 (CBT mode). After the examination, students will be able to check the UPESEAT result 2021 in the July 2021.
Candidates who will qualify the exam will be able to participate in the UPESEAT counselling 2021. It will be started from the first week of July/ August 2021.
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the UPESEAT admit card 2021:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Firstly, candidates are required to book their slot through login.
- Fill the required details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take some extra printouts for further use.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The admit card contain the following details which are listed below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Application/Registration Number
- Address of Exam Centre
- Date and Time of Exam
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Other Exam Related Instructions
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some instructions to be followed on the exam day:
- After downloading the admit card, check all the details mentioned in it.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, contact to the officials immediately.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the allotted exam centre one day before the examination.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Centres
The authority may conduct the exam in 46 cities across India. Students have to fill their preferences for exam centre at the time of filling the application. Some major exam centers are Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Agra, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Cochin, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Haldwani, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Muzzafarpur, Nagpur, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Siliguri, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, etc.
If you have any other queries about UPESEAT Admit Card 2021, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.