UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification on the official website for the Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020. All interested candidates can apply online on the official website.
It is advised to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the online application process.
Please check all important dates mentioned below.
|Official notification release date||29th December 2020|
|Starting of the online applications||29th December 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee online||25th January 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application||29th January 2021|
|Written exam date||Will be updated|
|Interview Date||Will be updated|
Posts and Educational Qualification Details
UPPSC is hiring for the Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts through the Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020. Please check posts details mentioned below.
(i)-Group ‘A’ posts:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1. Distt. Horticulture Officer, Group–2 Grade–1||B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree.|
|2. Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center/ Food Processing Officer, Group–2||B.Sc. (with Chemistry as a subject) or B.Sc. (Agriculture) followed by two years Post-graduate Associate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Technology from Government Food Processing and Technology Institute, Lucknow or any other recognized institute, or
M.Sc. (Food Technology)/ M.Sc. (Food Preservation)/M.Sc. (Food Science) from a recognized University or institute.
(ii)-Group ‘B’ Posts:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1(i) Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch)||A postgraduate degree in Agronomy must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|1(ii) Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch)||Postgraduate degree in Agro Botany or Plant reproduction with Science of origin or Postgraduate degree in Botany with a specialty in genetics or Plant reproduction and must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|1(iii) Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)||Postgraduate degree in Entomology or Plant pathology or
M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology and must be a graduate in Agriculture.
|1(iv) Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch)||A postgraduate degree in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation and must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|2. Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch)||A postgraduate degree in the field relevant to agriculture and must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
No. of Vacancies:
The total number of vacancies is 564 which may increase or decrease depending upon the requirements.
The posts having the pay scale of ` 9300–34800/- Grade Pay ` 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay matrix ` 44900-142400/-) to ` 15600-39100/- Grade Pay ` 5400/- (Revised Pay Scale ` 56100-177500 Pay Matrix Level-10) are included in aforesaid Examination.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020, i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1980 and not later than July 1, 1999.
Age relaxation for the different categories will be applicable as per the government rules.
- For Group ‘A’ posts selection will be done through written Examination and Interview
- For Group ‘B’ posts selection will be done through written test only
There will be two written examination, Preliminary examination and Main examination.
Candidates will be eligible for the Main written examination only if they secured the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the commission.
After the Preliminary examination around three time of the total number of vacancies will be called for the Main examination and around two time the number of vacancies will be called for the Interview (Only for Group ‘A’ posts)
How to apply
Candidates may apply online through the official website online.
|Unreserved||100 Rs exam fee + 25 Rs online processing charges=125 Rs|
|SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman||40 Rs exam fee + 25 Rs online processing charges=65 Rs|
|Handicapped||Only processing charges of 25 Rs|
Please follow below given steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Now click on the All Notifications/ Advertisements tab on the left side.
- Now click on the Apply button after the advertisement no. A-4/E-1/2020.
- Now click on the Registration button at the bottom of the website.
- Now if you have previously registered yourself on the UPPSC website then you can directly submit the online application form. If It’s first-time then you will have to register yourself and then completing the online application process in the second step.
- After the first time registration, you will get a Registration Id.
- Now again login with the same Registration Id and complete the online application process.
- Finally, upload the relevant documents and pay the online application fee according to your category.
- Don’t forget to take a print-out of the system generated online application form and pay receipt.
Other Popular Sarkari Exams in India: