Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
• Offshore Construction Division provides a full suite of services encompassing Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning (EPCIC) to the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
• Marine Services Division offers a variety of services – Ship Repair, Charter of Anchor Handling Tugs, Supply/Crew Vessels, Cargo Barges, etc.
• Subsea Division offers Diving Services and ROV Survey/Inspection Services
• Offshore Floating Storage Vessels
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
• Reads and interprets blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific welding requirements
• Connects cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by engineer
• Manually guides electrode or gun along weld line, maintaining length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, sound of weld, and size of molten puddle.
• Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions
• Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes.
• Performs all necessary maintenance and repair on all equipment used in welding
• Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of welding area
• Works closely with superiors to understand required service details
• Tests repaired equipment and machinery when required
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in welding, preferably in the marine industry
• Approved 6G welder
• Able to do the fitter jobs
• Must be able to read and follow manuals blue prints and diagrams and operate test equipment.
• Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
• English fluency is required; Arabic language is a plus
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.